Sunday 24 November 2013

Deck the Halls


Here is the card I made to play along with the Featured Stamper challenge at Splitcoast today.  This cute Santa is a digi image from Birdie Brown that I have had such fun playing with.  
I printed out Santa, cut him out then coloured him with Copic markers.  He is popped into and behind a little frame then mounted onto an embossed piece with pop dots.  The sentiment is a digi also, love the font.  The finishing touch was to add a sparkle pom-pom to his hat for a fun and happy card.
I am adding this to the challenge at Curtain Call.
Thanks so much for popping in for a peek.

Supplies:  stamps; Digital, Pink Petticoat, Birdie Brown/ Copic markers/ eb folder

5 comments:

Toni said...

He's so cute--I'm thinking I need to get this set from Birdie Brown. Love that he's popping out of the frame--clever.

Stacey Schafer said...

this is FABULOUSly FUN, Karen! i love it to pieces! thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at the Curtain Call!

Marisa said...

That image is just too cute! Love the strip of embossing. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

Bonnie said...

I wish I felt comfortable coloring and could do it like this! Wow, Karen, Santa looks so cute! Love the layout and the wonderful font of the sentiment!

Gayatri said...

Super cute card, Karen!