Sunday 4 August 2013

Bring it On!


I am having a blast playing with my Distress stains and my new silhouette stamps so I made another card for a few challenges:  The National Geographic Art Store at Splitcoast; the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says; the Moxie Fab sketch challenge; The Addicted to CAS summer challenge and the Seize the Birthday Challenge...PHEW!
I created my card by again, splattering my card with my Distress stain.  You get the tip saturated with stain then splat it onto your card....super easy.  When that was dry, I stamped the rest of the background with Neon green ink using stamps from PTI.  Lastly, I stamped the greeting and mounted the skateboarder to the side.
Thanks for looking.

Supplies:  stamp; PTI, Flonz, Woodwares/ Distress stain/ Neon HA/ bl Memento/ pop dots


20 comments:

PapierGirl said...

AWESOME masculine card! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday! :)

Gabby said...

LOVE the splattering that you're doing with the distress stains! GREAT card. Check out this brand new (7.31) challenge:

http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/challenge-1-anything-goes.html

Sue said...

Stunning card, Karen! LOVE your colours and that background is really cool. Fab layout too.

Chris Dring said...

What a fantastic teen card for a boy!

Vicki Dutcher said...

AWESOME! Yeah, reminds me of my son [in the summer] with this scary sport~ :) Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

Cathy said...

Fantastic card Karen, love your design. The placement of the skater looks amazing :) Cathy x

Angie C. D. said...

Cool card. I like the bright colors.

Carol L said...

Splattered awesomeness - really!!

Loll said...

Awesome!! Love the bright green and blue background. Fabulous silhouette stamp. Loll xx

My Paper Epiphany said...

Fantastic card - it's my nephew's 21st bday tomorrow so I mights have to case your card!

Joyce said...

This is so fun, and a great teen birthday card.

Kylie said...

Awesome design, Karen!! I love all your splats and your silhouette stamp. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

Bonnie said...

Love the bright blue and green with this fantastic silhouette! Perfect teenage boy card!

Trinh said...

Very cool design!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Karen :-) the image and whole design is fabulous !! I love this !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Virginia L. said...

Love your take on the sketch, Karen! So artsy and awesome!

Patrice said...

Your card SCREAMS summer!!! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/08/52-card-pickup-232.html

Kim Hall said...

Oh this is fabulous, such a fun and colourful card!!

Nancy Penir said...

Wow! Wonder Woman, this is a super feat you have achieved! And it' a great card! I'm speechless!