Thursday 31 July 2014

Pocket Treasures

Good Morning.  Today I am posting 2 Clean and Simple card I made that are being featured at 
 for Penny Black's newest releases called Pocket Treasures. 
They have been created by the most talented Becky Fleck.
Some really great stamp sets and dies to play with. 
 
The above card was created by using the newest die cut called Tabs and Toggles.  I cut a leftover piece of cardstock that I had used the Embossing Folder Stamping technique to create.  I stamped the woven piece behind the tag by inking up the Textures Stamp with Distress inks and spraying with water before stamping.  The colours blend so nicely together.  I added the banner and the heart to finish off my card.
 
 
 

 
 
 This card was a quick and simple one.  I masked the center area and stamped the heart from the
Let's Chat set along the top and bottom of my card.  I coloured the hearts using Copic markers then removed the mask and scored my card front and added the hello from the same se
 
Also adding my card to these challenges:
 
Less is More- ANYTHING GOES
 
Simon Says- ANYTHING GOES
 
 
Thanks so much for taking the time to drop in for a look. 
 
Supplies:  stamps- Penny Black/ Die- Penny Black/ embossing folder/ Distress Inks/ Copic markers/
black Memento ink/ ScorPal/ pop dots


12 comments:

Deepti said...

Gorgeous cards :)

SD pooja said...

Awesome cards ! First one my favorite !

Davi said...

Wow sooo wonderful Karen, cant decide of a fav, I think they are equally beautiful :)

Krisha said...

Both are very pretty, but I have fallen in love with the second one.

Unknown said...

Both are beautiful cards! I love the soft look of the first one the best I think.

saloni said...

Love your cards ... Simple and elegant all the way!!

Lisa Lara said...

Wow Karen. I love this color combo. I love your layers and details. You blow me away gf.

Sid said...

Hi Karen, loving your Hello cards. Beautifully crafted !

Anne said...

Two super cards Karen! Love the hearts
Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
Anne
Less is More Designer

Unknown said...

Bright and beautiful !

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry this comment is so late, but I was on holiday in Spain last week and wifi was a little limited and slow!
I love the inkiness in these cards! Wonderful!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Melissa Bove said...

Both cards are super fabulous Karen! :) Love them both!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa