Monday 4 November 2013

Over the Hills


Hi there.  Here is a card I made for a challenge at Splitcoast a few days ago; to use glitter.  I love this little bunny image from Lawn Fawn.  I coloured him with Copics, cut him out so I could mount him on the hill.  The sentiment is a digital that I added some shiny stars around to highlight it.  Applied a line of glue and added glitter to the hill for some glistening snow....uugghh....not looking forward to the snow.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps; Lawn Fawn, digi from Pink Petticoat/ glitter/ stars/ Copic markers

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful! I love that don't in your sentiment!

Gabby said...

Darling card, Karen! Love the sledding bunny on the glittery hill. The style (font) of the sentiment is nice, too. :)

Nonni said...

So cute!

Katherine said...

OH!!!! Love this one! MUST CASE, your cards are terrific!