Wednesday 27 November 2013

OLW168- Sparkle and Shine


Welcome to another OLW Challenge- One Layer Wednesday.
This week the challenge is:

Sparkle and Shine- create a card with something shiny or a bit of bling on it.

I started creating my card by first applying 2 masks to the bottom of my card.  I then laid a stencil over my cardstock and sponged on Distress inks.  I removed the masks and had a nice white crisp area to stamp my sentiment and add some more snowflake onto.  I added some lovely icy looking crystals to the center of my snowflakes to give it a bit of bling.


OLW168 Rules

1.  Create a one layer card.  This is defined as a single layer of cardstock folded in half.  No other
     layers allowed.

2.  Create a card of your choice adding some sparkle or bling.  Add a link to your card.  Remember to
      keep embellishments to a minimum and no ADDITIONAL layers of cardstock.

3.  Post your card online and link it to the InLinkz button below.  If you link to your blog, please link to
     specific post and not your blog main page.

4.  Have Fun!  Looking forward to seeing what you create.



7 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful card, Karen, lovely layout and fab stencilling.

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous one layer! It's hard to see that it's one layer as it has so many layers of colors and details! Love the shine! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you are keeping well, Karen! xo

vic said...

Hi Karen whst a beautiful card :)
Hugs
Vic x

Gabby said...

Pretty card, Karen! I like the way you masked the bottom sides. It looks way cool. :)

Marlena M. said...

Incredible masking and design Karen!

Darnell said...

Brilliant job of masking, Karen! Thanks for another fun OLW challenge! Hugs, Darnell

Anonymous said...

This is so lovely, Karen ... amazing masking and detailing ... I adore the blue hues! Anita :)