Saturday 9 November 2013

Jolly Santa


Truth be known...I love the look of vintage Christmas images.  Guess they remind me of being a kid. 
My card was inspired by the pillow (pictured below) for the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast today.   This Santa image from Flonz Stamps worked perfectly with this little frame.  I kept it very simple by adding some dp behind Santa and pop dotting the frame beside the Digital sentiment from Pink Petticoat.  Going to put this card into the challenge at Simon Says (keeping it clean and simple)
Hope you have a great weekend.

Supplies;  stamps:  Flonz, MME, digi/ Copic markers/ pop dot/ printer


5 comments:

Asiwriteibreathe said...

Stopped by 'cuz I saw your cool card on SCS. You are always kickin' and rockin' in your cardmaking world. I love your work and miss coming by. TFS Peggyxo

LeAnne said...

Gosh, every time you use the Flonz stamps, I feel the urge to BUY some! So fun & retro!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

This is one of my faves of the day, Karen! Gotta love the retro feel!

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card!! Love that Santa!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Unknown said...

Amazing! What a gorgeous design! I love the retro Santa but the dimension and frame are awesome!