Friday 1 November 2013

Happy Neon Birthday



Neon colours.....they make me smile.  Here is a simple card I made for a masking challenge at Splitcoast using some of the wonderful Hero Arts neon colours.  
First I masked the center area then started randomly stamping the paint drips and splatters.  When I was done, I removed the mask, added scoring lines and then stamped the sentiment.  The 'happy' is a diecut from Simon Says.  I am adding this card to the Seize the Birthday challenge and the 'Anything Goes' challenge at Simon Says.
Thanks so much for taking a look.  

Supplies:  stamps; Woodwares, Recollection/ neon ink/ die cut/ scorpal


5 comments:

Gabby said...

COOL neon colors b.d. card, Karen! Love those splatters. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow ! What a fantastic crd really jumped out and grabbed me and I love the design.

Marie

Colleen said...

What a fun card and the neon really does make it pop right out...love it! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

RedGem said...

Great birthday card... have a friend that just loves neon colors and perfect for her birthday celebration. Tks for sharing!

cheiron said...

Fun and fabulous! Love the neon colors. Thanks for playing along with us in the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!