Sunday 17 November 2013

Christmas Time


Today, I was inspired by the challenge at Splitcoast and made another Christmas card.  I love this peaceful winter farm scene from Serendipity as it just lends itself to making a great card easily.  
I stamped the panel and just coloured in parts of the scene leaving the areas that would be snowy white.
The sentiment is so great, a digital from Pink Petticoat.  After the scene panel was mounted on scrap of red, it was pop dotted onto the card for interest.
I am also playing along with the Serendipity Stamp (use your scraps) Challenge.
Thanks for coming by and taking a look today.  I truly appreciate it!

Supplies:  stamps; digi, Serendipity/ Copic markers/ printer/ pop dots

9 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous! I love this design, Karen!

Krisha said...

Stunning! What a wonderful design, just love it!!

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card.... Love the image....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Gabby said...

Lovely colored farm scene, Karen! :)

debby4000 said...

Oh I do love your beautiful Christmas card.
luv
Debby

Marybeth said...

What a beautiful card! I love the red colored farm and green trees with that fun sentiment. Simply beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog Karen!

Karen Amidon said...

Beautiful card and great design. So peaceful, love the Winter Homestead stamp. I looked it up and found 3 more GORGEOUS cards that you made using it! Thanks for sharing and joining us in the Serendipity Stamps Paper Scraps Challenge!

Jeanne J. said...

SO clean and just beautiful Karen!

Mary Dew Lee said...

Karen I love what you do with the Winter Homestead stamp! My favorite part of this one is how you have the stamped image run all the way to the edge with no border on it. Beautiful card!