Monday 11 November 2013

Birthday Girl


Here is a card I made using a free digital image I found on the internet.  I needed a card for my friend's daughter who was turning one and I loved this little girl in her cute hat.  I coloured with Copic markers, cut the image out then pop dotted her onto a piece of gingham glued on the bottom of my cardstock.  I added the sentiment from Penny Black to finish the card off.
I am adding my card to the Simon Says (keeping it clean and simple) Challenge.
thanks for looking

Supplies:  stamps; Penny Black, free digital/ Copic markers/ pop dots

5 comments:

Hannelie said...

i LOVE your card Karen. It's fresh and original!

Elizabeth said...

Love this card, Karen. The little girl image is a real find. Elizabeth xx

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

So cute the way she is sitting on the gingham paper!

Gabby said...

Sweet image and love the orange/yellow coloring! Neat card, Karen! :)

debby4000 said...

Oh she is adorable and what a fabulous CAS card you've made with her..

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv
Debby