Sunday 5 May 2013

Smiles and Giggles


Good Morning!  Are you feeling happy?  If not, I hope my card bring a little ray of sunshine and happiness into your part of the world.  
Today, I am playing along with the FS challenge at Splitcoast.  I just love this little flower stamp from Stampotique and thought if worked well with this fun sentiment.  My card is pretty simple and staight forward so I won't bore you with all the details.
Thanks again for coming by to take a look.  Your visits and comments are so very appreciated!

Supplies:  stamps; Rubbernecker, Stampotique/ pop dots/ oval nestie/ Copic markers

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this! It did brighten my day. I love the flower's chubby legs :) Thank you so much for sharing, I'm smiling now!

Virginia L. said...

This is absolutely darling, Karen! I can't help but smile by looking at the card!

Hannelie said...

This card reminds me why I love yellow so much!
Fabulous!

joy said...

Yes, this card does make me smile and we all need to giggle more, don't we? Love the happy yellow color!!

Chris Dring said...

This is so adorable! Love it!

Ardyth said...

Love this sunny card!