Saturday 18 May 2013

Brighter Together


Ahhh....long weekend for us here in Canada.  Gotta love that!!  Today, I am playing along with the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast and the earrings below are what sparked my imagination.  I know what you are thinking....my imagination is a bit warped....lol.
I stamped the light bulb for the background then stamped one and cut it out.  After colouring it with Copics, I added Glossy Accents and pop dotted it for interest.  

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps; The Alley Way/ Glossy Accents/ Copics/ pop dots/ Memento black ink


9 comments:

Unknown said...

PERFECT! This is one of my fave TAWS sets and I love how you replaced one bulb with the sentiment. Fab design!

Baroque duJour said...

very cool. I like it a lot, awesome card.

Chris Dring said...

Wow! This card is fabulous! Love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is brilliant! [get it?] :) Love the pop of yellow~ How ya doin?

maria f. said...

With the glossy accents - wonderful touch.

mn36 said...

brilliant!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Fabulous card, Karen!

Kanan Pandya said...

Great interpretation,cute card with lovely design. :-)

Kelly Griglione said...

This one is really awesome too! The repeated design, the angle, and of course the glossy accents all work together so well.