Friday 1 February 2013

Big and Bold

Big and bold birthday wishes....works well for a masculine card don't you think??  This was an easy one to create.  I used different colours of ink and added splotches and shapes just to the right hand side of the card in fun colours.  I stamped the sentiment from Woodware, cut it out then pop dot mounted it between scored lines I made with my Scorbug. 
Hope you have a great weekend.  Thanks so very much for dropping in.

Supplies:  stamps; Woodware-sentiment, Recollections, Inkadinkadoo/ pop dots/ twine/ coloured inks

5 comments:

Audrey Hiltke said...

This is gorgeous Karen - Love the big and bold wishes and the fun splotches and shapes! You are a creative genius!!
Hugs,
Audrey

JanR said...

This is wonderful, Karen. Perfect masculine card.

Kristie Goulet said...

Perfect masculine card, Karen! Love the bold colors and the sentiment.

Marybeth said...

Karen this is a wonderful colorful card, very bright and happy!

Cris said...

It's a beautiful and original card. I follow you from today. I'm from Barcelona, Spain.