Thursday 13 December 2012

Sending Peace


A very quick one today...playing along with the Ways to Use it challenge at Splitcoast today; fussy cutting.  I like to fussy cut so this was an easy one.  I was in the mood for non-traditional Christmas colours today too.
I stamped the bird from Stampendous after masking and sponging the oval with blue Distress inks. I stamped the bird again onto dp and cut it out...a quick and easy one for this busy time of year. 
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps; Stampendous/ dp/ pop dots/ twine/ pearl/ Distress inks

4 comments:

JanR said...

So cute! I love that little bird.

Ardyth said...

Simply beautiful! I love that bird and that you cut him out of the same paper as the cardbase! Perfect for people who don't celebrate Christmas.

Brandi said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

sandie said...

another fab card and I have been admiring the way you use bakers twine!