Monday 28 May 2012

Best Wishes


Today I had time to play along with a couple of challenges at Splitcoast.  I used my branch stamp from Penny Black, coloured it using my Memento markers and sprayed with water before I stamped in the masked area.  I sponged on Distress inks and then added the sentiment from Paper Smooches.  The edges are distressed with a distressing tool.
Thanks for coming by to take a look.
Supplies:  stamps...Penny Black; All You Need, Paper Smooches/ Distressing tool/ Distress Inks/ twine

5 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Such a cheery card, Karen. I love the colors! So good to see you back stamping again! Hugs!

Jessi Fogan said...

Beautiful! It's been forever since I did masking like this...such a gorgeous technique. I love the bright colours!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER beautiful! LOVE the masking technique---love the sentiment! FAB!

Emily Leiphart said...

I think I already commented on Flickr but this is stunning! You must tell me what distressing tool you used!

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty!