Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day



Happy Valentine's Day to all. First, I want to thank so many people that have supported me and that have come to take a look at my new blog.....I am overwhelmed with your kindness and it is so very appreciated!!
Today's card is a simple one. I drew a heart, cut it out and mounted it onto a piece of white cs and cut it out again. Stamped the sentiment, then added the scoring lines on the bottom with my Scor-bug.  Think I will give this one to one of my boys.
Hug someone you love today. Thanks for taking a look.
Supplies: Paper Smooches stamp, Scor-bug

10 comments:

JanR said...

Love this. Simple, clean and fun!

Kathy said...

Yipee Karen congrats on your beautiful new blog!! It's always overwhelming at first but, you are doing an amazing job already. Three cheers for you. Fondly, Kathy

Bridget said...

Beautifully CAS, love it, mf!

itsallrosi said...

glad to see you're blogging, Karen. Love your style!

Virginia L. said...

Well, hello, hello! Welcome to blogging--as you may know , it is highly addictive and extremely satisfying AND it may take away some precious time away from your special family time (at least you were warned!!). BUT you. will. love it!! So glad to find your NEW blog and I'm sure this is going to be a busy place to showcase your talent! Love this darling card! HUGS!

Lindsey said...

Very sweet card! Nicely done on the hand-drawn heart.

Cathy A said...

Love the simplicity of this Karen

Sophie LaFontaine said...

Very cute!! Love this heart!!

Roxie said...

Cute and simple, love it!
I'm glad to see you in blog world!!!

Susie said...

You've got me all tied up - loving your new blog, Karen. Love the twine across the heart - so cute.